[asterisk-users] Silly MeetMe() question.

Knud Müller k.mueller at portrix.net
Tue Jul 31 02:57:36 CDT 2007

Alex Balashov schrieb:
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Knud Müller wrote:
>
>> what does your modules directory contain? Can you find a file
>> /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_meetme.so after make install?
>
>   No.  I know it needs to be compiled, but it is not being compiled no
> matter what I seem to do in the way of arguments to ./configure,
> installations of zaptel, etc.

Better have a loot at the apps directory, there is a Makefile that lists
all apps to be compiled. app_meetme depends on a flag called WITHOUT_ZAPTEL.
I have not tried to use meetme without zaptel, but its worth a try add
meetme explicitly.
> --
> Alex Balashov
> Evariste Systems
> Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/
> Tel    : +1-678-954-0670
> Direct : +1-678-954-0671

Knud A. Müller
Geschäftsführer
Tel.: 040/398053-11
Fax: 040/398053-29
e-Mail: k.mueller at portrix.net

portrix.net GmbH
Stresemannstr. 375
22761 Hamburg
HRB 79850 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
Geschäftsführer: Knud Alex Müller, Henning Voss, Niclas Schroeder

http://www.portrix.net