[asterisk-users] MeetMe through DeadAGI has changed to return -1 on Hangup

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at unorthodox.com
Mon Jul 30 20:19:52 CDT 2007

Following up on my own post, and not quoting myself (tsk, tsk), I
found a forum thread on Google that discussed a similar problem.
They claimed it was a SIGHUP being sent to the script when the
caller hung up, even though DeadAGI shouldn't get that type of signal.

Anyway, it turns out that was my exact problem as well. I inserted
a signal handler that ignores SIGHUP and my script now works the
way it used to. This is for the next poor soul that trips on this
problem...