[asterisk-users] IAX connections broken

Michael Munger michael at highpoweredhelp.com
Mon Jul 30 20:09:02 CDT 2007

Just so people on the list can search later: I found the solution:

The smoothwall we have as our firewall / router needed to be reset. It
went haywire and wasn't forwarding anything after about the 5th entry. I
deleted everything out of the web interface for port forwarding,
confirmed it went bye bye by ssh'ing into the box and actually looking
at the files, restarted it, re-added the ports, and VIOIA! IAX works
once again.

What a pain in the asset.

Yours,
Michael Munger, dCAP