[asterisk-users] software bloat - is this really useful to anyone?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Jul 30 16:39:43 CDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 14:29 -0700, Lee Howard wrote:
> http://www.asterisk.org/node/48327
>
> I mean, really... you're kidding me, right?

This was added as a April Fools joke, and has since been removed.  It's
nice to know that even software engineers have a sense of humor from
time to time. :-)

On the serious side, one might see it as an example of how easy it is to
add a new CLI command to Asterisk (complete with compiler flags, command
auto-completion, and the whole nine yards).

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager