[asterisk-users] Asterisk-1.2.22 DeadAGI Hangup

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Sun Jul 29 13:35:06 CDT 2007

Arun Kumar wrote:
> I've upgraded my server to asterisk-1.2.22 from 1.2.10 after that my
> DeadAGI scripts are not working properly. Like after hangup I used to do
> some more work now its not working.

Try, at your own risk, this:
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/branches/1.2/res/res_agi.c?r1=71065&r2=71656

Original message from lamer on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:36 am:
This happens due to change in res_agi behaviour. Thus, EXEC DIAL will
hangup straight away even SIGHUP is ignored as EXEC DIAL works as an
underlying app since 1.2.20 (and probably 1.4.8).

Dial with 'g' seems to solve half of the problem but there are some side
effects.

It's currently reported here http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10315

Solution is to revert the change in:
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/branches/1.2/res/res_agi.c?r1=71065&r2=71656