[asterisk-users] Reposting (was: better subject needed [was: Re: Query1])

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Sun Jul 29 09:49:51 CDT 2007

Note that some of us newbies have posted the same question two or three
times because we didn't see our own post (let alone a reply) in a timely
manner.

After a while on the list, we learn that many of us experience delays of a
few hours to several days and we become accustomed to following threads in
which the posts arrive out of sequence.

(I recognize that the delays may be a result of my own email configuration,
but I have no problem with other lists or email correspondents.)

  --Don

Don Kelly
PCF Corp
Real Support for your Virtual Office