[asterisk-users] queue stats

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Sat Jul 28 22:11:12 CDT 2007

I am submitting a patch to the Bug tracker next week that will have a manager event fired alongside every queue log write. You can then send the queue information to the database in realtime if you have a manager interface script. If anyone is willing to test this patch once posted, I would appreciate it.

Anthony