[asterisk-users] Query

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Sat Jul 28 00:13:22 CDT 2007

I expect you mean "/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf," not "zaptel.conf."

You say "DIGIUM card is connected through cable to another end." What is at
the other end? If it is a PBX that thinks it's connected to the PSTN, then
it is a cpe (customer premise equipment) and you would want to specify
signalling=pri_net to indicate that you're taking the role of the network.

(I have responded directly to you, as well as to the list, because I have
been experiencing delays in receiving messages from the list. You may
already have received solutions to your issue that I won't see for another
day or more.)

  --Don

Don Kelly
PCF Corp