[asterisk-users] Unicall/Dont know how to handle Accepted

Victor Toofic toofics at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:53:14 CDT 2007

El Fri, Jul 27 de 2007 a las 16:07 -0500, Victor Toofic comentaba:
> Ok, my boss is telling me that Im using Category 1 in the signaling and he
> is asking me to change it to Category 2.
>
>  R2 Incoming Voice(0/0): DSX (E1 0/0:0): STATE: R2_IN_CATEGORY R2 Got Event R2_TONE_OFF
>  Enter r2_comp_category
>  r2_reg_generate_digits(0/0:1(1)): Tx digit '#'
>  htsp_digit_ready_up(0/0:1(1)): Rx digit='1'
>
> We are connecting our Asterisk to a Gateway AS5400.
>
> So, Im wondering how am I supposed to do that change? I cant see any place
> to configure that.
>
> What should I do?

Sorry for asking something that had been answered previously. I've found
on this list that it is hardcoded in chan_unicall.c and its necessary to
change:

 uc_callparm_calling_party_category(callparms,
 UC_CALLER_CATEGORY_NATIONAL_SUBSCRIBER_CALL);

with

 uc_callparm_calling_party_category(callparms,
 UC_CALLER_CATEGORY_NATIONAL_PRIORITY_SUBSCRIBER_CALL);

Now my boss is partly happy ;) as we are facing some other problems.. I will
invesitgate it later.

Thanks...

PS. Would be worth anough adding a configuration parameter in unicall.conf
to specify the CallerCategory?

--
Victor Toofic