[asterisk-users] SIP "Max Channels" Setup

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at blasgen.com
Fri Jul 27 12:49:32 CDT 2007

I'm running Asterisk without FreePBX or any of the other managers.  I'm
trying to figure out how to set the maximum number of channels allowed on a
single line?  I'd just rather not have Asterisk try the line when I know
I'll recieve a CONGESTION back from the SIP phone provider (ViaTalk in this
case).  Is there a configuration option I can't find that sets the maximum
number of connections a SIP channel can handle at a given moment?  I expect
the line to be something simple, but I can't find it detailed on the Wiki.

--
/Nick