[asterisk-users] Asterisk Users Conference Friday at 12:30 PM, EDT

Matthew Brothers matthew at brothersfamily.net
Fri Jul 27 08:58:44 CDT 2007

> You can listen or join the Asterisk Users Conference Fridays at  12:30 PM
> EDT
>
> Today's subject suggestions:
>
> FAX capabilities, what's your solution?
> Multiple asterisk server implimentation: ENUM, DUNDI or even two servers
> connected
> Your subjects?
>
> Share your ideas, ask your questions!
>
> See  http://x2z.eu  for instructions on how to join or listen
>
> irc://irc.freenode.net/asterisk-users-conference
>
> Note that the SIP channel will only be open from about 12:20PM EDT.
> Testing before then will give you the message "your PIN is not valid" but if
> it answers, you're good.
>
> ;;;;; SIP call
> ;;;;; exten => AUC,1,Dial(SIP/123 at 66.212.134.192,60,D(22622#${YOUR_PIN}#))
>
> If you would like to talk about services or products your company provides
> and answer users' questions, contact me off list. Anyone is welcome to be a
> guest and answer users' questions.
>
> Previous guests have been Teliax, Lumenvox, Digium (duh!), Trixbox,
> Adhearsion
>
> Listen to the archived recordings here:
>
>  http://x2z.eu/astusers.htm

I would certainly recommend that people participate in this
conference.  It is more than "a call" or podcast, it is a forum
where we can come together to discuss issues, ask questions, and be
part of the community.  If you want to discuss any topic related to
Asterisk or if you simply want to find out what others are doing,
this is a great resource.

Matthew