[asterisk-users] Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Autoreply: Re: Display IE

rp at raha.cc rp at raha.cc
Fri Jul 27 01:26:39 CDT 2007

Hi!

Thank you all for the info!

But I think I haven't explained my scenario well enough.

I am not relaying the calls to SIP.

What happens is the following (the scenario is: a call started from an
ISDN E1 PBX, through the asterisk, to the PSTN, and was answered by the
remote party):

1. A CONNECT comes from the PSTN containing a Display IE (which has info
sent by the telco that is used for billing purposes by the PBX) into
span 1 of the asterisk. (The telco is emulating an old billing procedure
based on an impulse count. This was commonly used in analog lines.)

2. The asterisk relays the call to span 2 (which is connected to the PBX).

3. The CONNECT that is sent from span 2 to the PBX does not have the
Display IE. The asterisk strips this IE from the CONNECT message.

This is my problem. Is there a way that i can force the asterisk not to
strip the Display IE?

Thanks and best regards to all,

Óscar Patrício