[asterisk-users] Autoreply: Autoreply: Is it possible transcode (ilbc <-> g.729) in software ?

rp at raha.cc rp at raha.cc
Fri Jul 27 01:19:22 CDT 2007

Hi guys,

I don't know if this is the question ...
But I have my softphones set up to use ilbc (because I found that it is better for me) and I'm trying to connect them to my provider that provides me termination through g.729. I don't have any T1 or whatever card in my server.
But everytime I try to connect them they use gsm ... I don't know why ... So, that's the reason of my question ...

I just have g.729 on my trunk configuration on sip.conf
I have g.729 licenses from Digium
If I use ulaw on the softphones it connects to the provider through g.729.

Thanks,

Marcelo