[asterisk-users] Query

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Fri Jul 27 00:44:54 CDT 2007

Hi,
  I am facing problem in configuring D-channel. I did the following
configuration for TE-120P card
        /etc/zaptel.conf
                span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
                bchan=1-15,17-31
                dchan=16

       /etc/asterisk/zaptel.conf
                group=1
                signalling=pri_cpe
                switchtype=euroisdn
                context=incoming
                channel=1-15,17-31

        DIGIUM card is connected through cable to another end.On placing
call from other end to asterisk PBX ( through DIGIUM card ) the
following error messages is coming on console mode of asterisk
(The OTHER END CONNECTED to DIGIUM is E1 CARD RUNNING APPLICATION)

        Jul 26 17:09:42 WARNING[11925]: chan_zap.c:9148 pri_dchannel:
	PRI Error: We think we're the CPE, but they think they're the 	CPE too.

	  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 down
        Jul 26 17:09:43 WARNING[11925]: chan_zap.c:2438 pri_find_dchan:
	No D-channels available!  Using Primary channel 16 as 	D-channel
anyway!

NOTE-> The OTHER END CONNECTED to DIGIUM is E1 CARD RUNNING APPLICATION

Can anybody tell me how to overcome this error.
Thanx and Regards
sanchal