[asterisk-users] Autoreply: Re: SunRocket / ALLO / etc special offer

rp at raha.cc rp at raha.cc
Fri Jul 27 00:25:30 CDT 2007

I'll take either....

Actually now that I have had a chance to think about what I did (sorry
bad week here).  Yes, I will admit I did patrionize the users list...
sorry if I offended anyone.   I just figured I'd try to help any
SunRocket users out that may not be on the biz list.    If you review
my history, you'll see I only post business stuff to the biz list.
This is an exception.