[asterisk-users] strange problem in asterisk + mediant2k setup

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 01:06:59 CDT 2007

Dear all

                I have asterisk 1.2 with mediant2k i have create SIP Trunk from asterisk 2 mediant and my PRI terminated on Mediant 2000 E1 port now everthing is fine but problem is when i call to somebody outside and he/she disconnect my phone but my asterisk counitine ringing my SIP Snom phone why ??? if i call to outside and mobile or phone would be busy but my IP SNOM Phone give me ruinging means i dont understand problem on mediant side or asterisk outgoing call working fine but only when some one disconnect call i dont get any message like phone is busy or something else but my asterisk phone continue rining