[asterisk-users] Asterisk-1.2 and Centos 5

Garth van Sittert garth at bitco.co.za
Wed Jul 25 14:53:47 CDT 2007

Hi All

Has anyone experienced a crash specific to asterisk 1.2 and Centos 5
when using the misdn hfcpci module that comes with zaptel?

I have an asterisk pack based on asterisk-1.2.17 that I have been using
on dozens of machines that are rock solid and stable.  Today when I
tried moving it to Centos 5 I experienced a complete OS crash when
calling over HFC misdn channels.  Didn't really have time to investigate
and dumps as it was a live machine.

I have tried updating all relevant asterisk software, but to no avail.
Anyone have any ideas?

Kind Regards
Garth