[asterisk-users] international calls with national rates

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Jul 25 10:39:13 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 17:09 +0200, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Thanks Jared, but I don't understand this.
[snip]
> I want to do that when I enter on the 110 extension.

exten => 110,1,DISA(717171,international)

When you call extension 110, you'll hear a dialtone.  This is your
indication to enter the password (717171 in this case).  Enter 717171
and then press the # key.  If you enter the password correctly, it will
then give you a second dial tone.  Dial your international number at
that dialtone, and then Asterisk will try to dial that extension in the
[international] context.  (Obviously you would have to have a pattern
match set up in your [international] to dial the international call
through your VoIP provider.)

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager