[asterisk-users] [beginner] Problem of detecting call

karim H marikounet at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:14:53 CDT 2007

Hello,
After a day of test, I have finally reached to the same point, same errors,
same behaviour.
So I can give you the result of zap show channels :
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
pseudo            from-pstn       fr         default
      1            from-pstn       fr         default

I think it's conform to what i configure.

Have you any other idea of what can avoid asterisk from detecting calls ?

Thanks again
kheraud