[asterisk-users] [beginner] REinstall asterisk underubuntu/debian problems

karim H marikounet at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:07:44 CDT 2007

Hi,
I have done it twice, and it still doesn't work.
The biggest problem is that i can't install asterisk using sources as I done
before. I don't know why, I have "make" problems.

I would prefer to succeed in making asterisk work installed by synaptic.
Maybe someone have an idea with the error I posted before.

Thanks again
Kheraud