[asterisk-users] Add prefix digits in dialplan extention

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 08:52:39 CDT 2007

Dear all

                 I have asterisk 1.2 configuration and it is working fine but thing is that i have alread Avaya setup and i have intergrate my Linuxbox asterik with Avaya system avaya already use 4 digit dialplan (1644 example ) and in asterisk i have configure 2 digit dialplan ( 44  example ) now i want to configure 4 digit dialplan in asterik without any change in avaya or asterisk so can i configure dialplan like i use prefix 11 automatically dial and add 2 digit in my local extention

Example

 My extention nuber is 71 now whn ppl want to make a call me they will dial 71 and i will pickup the phone but now i want to add 2 more digit in prefix like 1171 when ppl dial 1171 and i pickup the call and talking is it possible in dialplan extention.conf

Rgd
satish patel