[asterisk-users] What is the best softphone work with Asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 07:48:22 CDT 2007

Hi All;

Thanks for all replies :) -

But that means, softphone in Asterisk is not that
good, I see all complains. Any advise?

Please Mr. "Time Bandit": What do u mean by "my IAX2"?
Is it your code or what?

Also Mr. "Rayan": I am noticing that you are advising
for SIP, what about IAX? Nothing suitable? If this is
the case, then where is the main advantage of IAX
protocol as specifically the IAX softphone does not
work fine?

Any help?
Regards
Bilal

I've had decent luck with PhonerLite, connecting via
SIP.  The
 interface
is not the best, but I've been able to connect
reliably and make calls.

-Ryan

bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Hi List;
>
> I need to configure a softphone to be client and use
> it with Asterisk, which is the recommended one? Is
it