[asterisk-users] SIP IP Trunk, between Asterisk and Softswitch

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Jul 24 15:40:04 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 13:27 -0700, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Is it OK? Will it register on my softswitch or will
> send call directly without registeration on it?

No, your configuration wouldn't register to the softswitch... but it
will send a call directly to the softswitch.  (Registration only tells
the softswitch what your Asterisk box's IP address is, but doesn't have
anything to do with you sending calls to the softswitch.)

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager