[asterisk-users] phone directory with asterisk

Tim Koehler digiumlist at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:52:21 CDT 2007

Sury, but the phone is no snom phone, it's China trash full of bugs!

snom India is just distributing this trash it.

I can only pointing out this issue, trying to prevent bad user experience
with these phones.

I'm very very unhappy about the situation but it's out ouf my reach to
change this.

Cheers

Tim

On 7/24/07, John Faubion <jfaubion at tx.rr.com> wrote:

>  > To prevent further missunderstanding please do not refer the SI-120 as
> a snom
> > phone. If you need support please contact snom India.
>
> Tim,
>
> If it is sold by snom India, and one is to contact snom India, I can
> certainly see how one could infer that it is indeed a snom phone.
>
> John

snom technology AG

Tim Koehler
Partner Manager