[asterisk-users] [beginner] Problem of detecting call

karim H marikounet at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:44:29 CDT 2007

Hello,
I have some problem to start asterisk.
First I have followed a lot of tutorials to complete correctly the install
process. Now it works when I type zttool I can see when I am or not
connected to the PSTN.
But, I run asterisk with vvvv verbose and I can't see the call detection.
There is no detection of the call.

I have a X100P card FXO with only one line. So only one channel
I configured my zaptel.conf like this :
loadzone=fr
defaultzone=fr
fxsks=1

and My zapata.conf like this :
[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=fr
context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300 ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

;faxdetect=both
faxdetect=incoming
;faxdetect=outgoing
;faxdetect=no

Could someone give me a way to start, an URL, something to read to
understand why it isn't detected.

PS : My X100P is a digium true one. I work under ubuntu 7.04.And I already
run apache red5 on my computer.

Thanks a lot for your help

Kheraud