[asterisk-users] bristuff for hfc card on Xscale 80219

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:05:47 CDT 2007

On Thursday 19 July 2007 04:27, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 12:44:29AM +0200, Thomas Winter wrote:
> > Hi,

> Frozen or crashed? Do you see the console of the system?

serial console is dead.

kernel is 2.6.18-4 debian Etch.
bristuff is latest zaptel-1.2.19 and asterisk-1.2.22
I tried older bristuff before but same result.

> Can you load zaptel and zaphfc those modules with debug=1

yes, I assume the board is frozen because of to much load on the pci bus. if
making tail of the syslog I can see tons of lines before board is frozen.
I have seen similar messages before if using two HFC cards on old PC, so I
assume not enough horse power for cheap HFC card and bristuff.