[asterisk-users] G729 copy protection

Jason Parker jparker at digium.com
Mon Jul 23 11:09:15 CDT 2007

I believe we're using Solaris 10 U3 - though I'm not certain how to check (if you have a command I can run to find out, I'd be more than happy to do so).  The output of uname -a is "SunOS unknown 5.10 Generic_118855-33 i86pc i386 i86pc"

I do still think that this issue may be path related.  If you run Asterisk in something like strace, you should see the exact path that it's checking.

----- "Bruce McAlister" <bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie> wrote:
> Does anyone out there know what version/release of solaris the g729
> (v32) codec is built on? Is it built on
>
> Solaris 10 GA,
> Solaris 10 U1,
> Solaris 10 U2,
> Solaris 10 U3,
> OpenSolaris (Nevada), which build?
>
> I'm just trying to find out if my problem with the codec may be due to
> release difference, possibly a version of a library that the codec
> requires is not there?
>
> I will give it a test with the same version that the codec is built
> on
> just to see if it works.
>
> Thanks
> Bruce