[asterisk-users] open up firewall ports for Asterisk - safe?

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Mon Jul 23 08:22:34 CDT 2007

I would like to allow hardware devices to connect as well, so that
pretty much puts a VPN out of the question.

I tried to figure out what ports need to be opened myself (see orig
email below) but I'd really like to hear some input from veteran
asterisk users before I start opening up ports.

Thanks,
-Ryan