[asterisk-users] Debian etch and web voice mail - how to configure it?

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Sun Jul 22 14:06:35 CDT 2007

--On Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:03 PM +0300 Tzafrir Cohen
<tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:

> Oops:
>
>    http://yourhost/cgi-bin/asterisk/vmail.cgi

Thanks Tzafrir!

That got the script to work.  When I try to log in though, I get an odd
error:

Bleh, no /etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf at
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/asterisk/vmail.cgi line 152.

Line 152 seems straightforward, so I double checked to make sure the file
is present.  It is.  I flagged it world readable just as a test.  Actually,
Apache runs as user nobody on Debian, so that may be needed anyhow.
Regardless, it didn't fix the problem.  Any ideas?

Thanks again!