[asterisk-users] pattern base call routing

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 02:09:49 CDT 2007

Than you

               Hey I have 100 SIP phone with 2 E1 card and IVR feature but i am not happy with my configuration so have u any configuration for advance level

Rgd

satish patel

Al lists <asteriskal at gmail.com> wrote: exten => _98XXXXXX,1,Dial(ZAP/(your preferred E1)
exten => _XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(ZAP/(second E1)

On 7/20/07, satish patel < satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:Dear all

                   I have 2 E1 card on my asterisk and i want to route call with fix pattern like if anyone dial mobile number like 9818875535 so it will use PRI 1 and rest of the world goes through PRI 2 means whn number prefix 98XXXXXX then call goes through specified E1 is it possible ???

satish patel