[asterisk-users] Asterisk Freeze

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:13:01 CDT 2007

Hi Arun -

> Asterisk - 1.2.10 with zaptel 1.2.7, 10 queues with 7 sip agents
>
> this asterisk box is connected to another asterisk box using 5 IAX trunk to
> load balance no of calls on each IAX trunk (g729 over trunk). Suddenly my
> cli start flooding with message: Maximum trunk data space exceeded even I've
> only 3 calls on my asterisk system. asterisk restart option don't work, my
> agents are not able to hear any audio only solution is to restart the whole
> box. Please advise soon.

You really need to update to a later version of asterisk (and zaptel).
 There have probably been somewhere close to a thousand bug fixes
since 1.2.10.  If you still have this issue with the latest version,
please collect as much information as possible (exact cli messages,
turn on logging, your config files, etc) and post that information to
this list.

- Noah