[asterisk-users] Aastra phones loosing service...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Jul 20 16:34:37 CDT 2007

	I have a customer that has recently upgraded their network and now
their Aastra 9133i phones are loosing their connection to the Asterisk
server.  They were using an external Asterisk server and now we have
installed a new internal server with Asterisk 1.4.8 on a SIP/IAX
implementation with no Zap cards.

	Only hard phones seem to be having problems keeping a connection to the
server, soft phones do not seem to be affected.  I was wondering if
anyone here has had an experience where hard phones have problems
connecting to the server.  The client has good Cisco intelligent
switches on their network.  Is it possible that they maybe sending some
QoS or VLAN information that confuses the phones?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001