[asterisk-users] Caller is hanged up after recording voicemail

Goke Aruna goksie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 05:31:54 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I have an IVR set up with the dialplan below.
After recording the first voicemail the remaining part of the context is
not executed the call was terminated by asterisk...

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE REMAINING PART OF MY DIALPLAN EXECUTED AFTER
THE VOICEMAIL IS RECORDED.

[netchange]
exten => _44950,1,Answer()
exten => _44950,2,Wait,2
exten => _44950,3,Playback(my_Welcome)
exten => _44950,4,Goto(cidchk,s,1)  ; we check the availability of the
callerid(num)
exten => 950,1,Background(intro_msg)
exten => 950,2,WaitExten(3)
exten => 950,3,Hangup
exten => 1,1,Goto(csupdesk,s,1)
exten => 2,1,Goto(poll,s,1)

[cidchk]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,GotoIf($["${ISNULL(${CALLERID(num)})}" = "1"]?nonum,s,1:s,3)
exten => s,3,Goto(pdata,s,1)

[pdata]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Playback(enter_namenlocation)
exten => s,3,VoiceMail(7777 at default)
exten => s,4,Goto(netchange,950,1)

[poll]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Playback(short_intro)
exten => s,3,Background(foropinionpoll_press2)
exten => s,4,WaitExten(4)
exten => 2,1,Playback(record_opinion)
exten => 2,2,VoiceMail(8888 at default)
exten => 2,3,Playback(thanku_takingpart)
exten => 2,4,Playback(my_goodbye)
exten => 2,5,Hangup

voicemail.conf
[default]