[asterisk-users] how to use call transfer

Keshav K. kesh.keshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 03:24:31 CDT 2007

There is one thing,
just forget that your phone is a snom phone or whatever...

simply to make a blind call transfer press #8, according to the my feature.conf, default it is #, or you can assign it any, then after pressing that you will listen a IVR "transfer" and dial the desired number followed by the # sign, then you will connect to the new number, now hangup your phone, and the other two will be connected.

But make sure, that in your extensions.conf you should have the entry for "t", as I have showed in the entry..

Regards,
Keshav

satish patel <satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote: but what buttons i will use for call transfer ??? I have SNOM SI 120 phon with transfer button so how to do it ?

"Keshav K." <kesh.keshav at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi,
To use call tranfer you have to make entry in extension.conf...

exten => _7.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,Ttr)

then in feature.conf----

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #8         ; Blind transfer  (default is #)
;disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect  (default is *)
;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record a.k.a. Touch Monitor
atxfer =>  #9                    ; Attended transfer
parkcall => #72                ; Park call (one step parking)

I'm using this...end its working wonderfully.

--Keshav

satish patel <satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Dear all

                 I have beginer in Voip and i have configured Asterisk server with 100 IP SIP phone ( SNOM ) everything is fine but problem is how to transfer call from one user to other means i call to some one and then someone want to transfer call to another person how it is possible i have also try with feartue.conf but  it is now working i have also read document on voip-info website but now clear yet can anyone explain me how to asterisk transfer call from one user to other and what extention.conf look like is there any change in sip.conf or extention.conf

Rgd

Satish patel

Regards,
Kesh
" Lets change the future...lets change the world."