[asterisk-users] G729 copy protection

Bruce McAlister bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie
Thu Jul 19 16:59:22 CDT 2007

Darryl Dunkin wrote:
> Correct, if you have multiple licenses in there (say a single storage
> location for a cluster of servers), it won't load.
>
> If you've tried other architectures of the codec and still had no luck,
> I'd say contact Digium support on it.

Hmm, one caveat tho', these are the Solaris 10 32bit g729 codecs, and
according to the FTP directory structure, are unsupported.

This is why i emailed the list, hoping to bounce some ideas of you lot,
to see if someone could help out :)

Thanks for all the suggestions thus far, any more would be greatly
appreciated.