[asterisk-users] PRI Card

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Jul 19 15:27:44 CDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 16:18 -0400, mail-lists wrote:
> That's what I pretty much thought - We're about to sign a two year
> agreement so I wanted to make double sure a PRI was the best route.

Yes, in most circumstances PRI is the way to go.

> Is it possible to get a TE205 and then add the echo cancellation
> separately  or are they sold as a unit?

Yes, it's my understanding that you can add the echo can later, but
you'd want to talk to someone in sales to make sure.  (I'm new at
Digium, and don't pretend to know everything yet.)

> I don't see any info about the TE220 and a google search for vpmocto64
> didn't turn up much.

The TE220 is a very new card, so I'm not sure there's a lot of info
about it on Google yet.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager