[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, Unicall and Nextel...

Alvaro Parres aparres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:14:53 CDT 2007

Yes Moises, i was looking for it.

     The main problem is only on the files for version 1.4... it give that
error when no CallerID is recive or a private caller id is recive.

     The change i made is to add to Mexico variant on mfcr2.c this line
mfcr2->group_i_end_of_ANI_restricted = R2_SIGI_12;

     This works for nextel or phones that send private caller id.. But
doesn't work when no CallerID is recive.

     I have al ready check diff files from 1.2 files and 1.4 files and i
didn't find any big difference between both version.

On 7/18/07, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alvaro, can you post the patch in a public place and post the URL
> here? It might be a good idea to contact steve underwood to see what
> he has to say about such a patch.
>
> Regards,
>
> On 7/18/07, Alvaro Parres <aparres at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Carlos:
> >
> >    Only for check do this change:
> >
> > protocolvariant=mx,10,4
> >
> >    for
> >
> > protocolvariant=mx,0,4
> >
> >    If it's works, contact me and i will send you a patch for libmfcr.c
> >

> > Thanks.
> >

> > Carlos:
> >
> >     Has el cambio que te pido arriva, para revisar si es lo del caller
> ID.
> > Casi estoy seguro nosotros en labortario y en el extrangero tuvimos esos
> > problemas, si es asi te paso un parche solo que lo encuentre para la
> > libmfcr.c Donde le digas como manejar la señal de private al recibir el
> ANI.
> >
> > Saludos.

> > >         Also Nextel never sends CallerID.  When someone calls me from
> > Nextel
> > > phone to my cell or to my Asterisk server I always get "Private Call".
> > >

> > > --
> > > Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de México S.A. de C.V.
> > > Carlos Chávez Prats
> > > Director de Tecnología
> > > +52-55-91169161 ext 2001

> > --
> > Alvaro I. Parres Peredo
> >  Director de IT
> >  Grupo Xmarts SA de CV
> >  Tel: +52 (33) 35 63 6261 Ext. 112
> >       01 800  087 2260
> >  Cel: +52 (33) 33 68 1087
> >  alvaro.parres at xmarts.com.m
> >

> --
> "Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en
> http://www.gnu.org"

Alvaro I. Parres Peredo
Director de IT
Grupo Xmarts SA de CV