[asterisk-users] Sip Providers

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Jul 19 10:48:20 CDT 2007

Anthony,

So you know all 4 that work at teliax.com
I only know what others have told me about teliax.com

Most of what I know was told to me from someone that worked there.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
http://www.BochterServices.com

Take a look at our online store
http://www.bochterservices.com/onlinestore/
Join our forum. This is where you can talk about VOIP
You can overview some providers others have used.
http://bochterservices.com/phpbb/