[asterisk-users] Not hearing the caller after 2 x Flash

Jakub Głazik zytek-lists at nuxi.pl
Thu Jul 19 07:16:38 CDT 2007

Dnia 2007-07-17, o godz. 14:06:42
Jakub Głazik <zytek-lists at nuxi.pl> napisał(a):

> When client calls, I press Flash, client hears music on hold (only on
> voip line as said in previous post), when I get back and press Flash
> again to get back to my client I cannon hear him, but he hears me
> without problems.

No ideas?

I have switched voip gateways (grandstream), phones but the problem
still exists. I phone from LAN to LAN, when I press Flash and then press
againg - I cannon hear the caller, but he hears me.

Please post suggestions what is wrong with my setup.

I will buy SIP hardphones and test this issue again.

--
.: Jakub Głazik,
.: email & jabber: zytek<at>nuxi.pl