[asterisk-users] New book "Asterisk Cookbook" any good?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Jul 19 07:02:53 CDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 00:30 -0500, Larry Alkoff wrote:
> I have received mail from Amazon touting this book that will soon be
> available.
>
> Know anything about the book or it's authors?  It's a little pricey.

I have it on good authority that the book has been delayed, since two of
the authors (and myself) have been busy working on the second edition of
Asterisk: The Future of Telephony.  Work is progressing on the Cookbook,
it's just not coming along as quickly as they'd like.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager