[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.6 crash using queue app

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jul 18 21:04:03 CDT 2007

equis software wrote:
> I'm using Queue app with Asterisk 1.4.6
>
> It was working 5 days without problems and then it crash.
> When I did #gdb asterisk core.xxx
> I see...
<snip>

There is some weird stuff in that backtrace which makes me think it is not
accurate.  You have to build without optimizations to get a good backtrace.  So,

1) Update to the latest version - currently 1.4.8

2) If you still have a problem, disable optimizations

$ make menuselect
Compiler Flags -> DONT_OPTIMIZE
'x' to save and quit

3) Run Asterisk with the -g option and retrieve the backtrace (both bt and bt full).

4) Post the backtrace to bugs.digium.com with as much information as you can
regarding your configuration, console output before the crash, as well as any
other information you can provide about what was going on when it crashed.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer