[asterisk-users] cdr_addon_mysql.so is not created

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:41:38 CDT 2007

I'm trying to add MySQL CDR recording in Asterisk 1.4.6

I'm following the instructions posted here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cdr+mysql

but after running make, the cdr_addon_mysql.so is not created.   I
don't get any compile errors.  In fact it just seems to skip the
compile altogther:  I saw somewhere that one should comment out:

#include <asterisk.h>

in cdr_addon_mysql.c.  I tried that, ran make again (did not run make
clean) and it still didn't build.

Any ideas why the cdr_addon_mysql is being skipped?

Thanks,
Hugh