[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, Unicall and Nextel...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Jul 17 14:39:21 CDT 2007

	I have a customer that is complaining that any call coming in from
Nextel gives a fast busy.  We are running Asterisk 1.4.7.1 with Zaptel
1.4.3 and all the MFC/R2 patches and libraries.  All other calls go out
and come in, just Nextel seems to have this problem.  The phone company
technician connected a PBX emulator on the line and that one could
receive the calls from Nextel.

	The E1 is provided by Avantel in Mexico City, there are 10 channels
available at the moment.  I have already increased the T1 parameter to
20000 in mfcr2.c (libmfcr2).  Maybe I need to increase it again?  The
strange thing is that I can dial any Nextel phone without problems.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001