[asterisk-users] tT in callparking

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 06:45:17 CDT 2007

Dear Mojo;

Thanks a lot, yes I understood what you mean. You mean
that the tT was putted in the Dial as a feature or
setting to give them the chance to use the call
parking that was included in the first line.

But only when dialing bob or charlie.  Only the second
line, the
'include' line, is for call parking.  The others are
NOT for call
parking and are unrelated -- They are just for dialing
charlie and bob
directly.

wrote:
>> [incoming]
>> include => parkedcalls
>> exten=103,1,Dial(SIP/Bob,,tT)
>> exten=104,1,Dial(SIP/Charlie,,tT)
>>
>> When we use tT and when we use t alone or T alone,
>> know this for call parking, but I do not know what
the
>> tT does?
>
> The 'tT' means use both the 't' and 'T' options,
allowing either the
> calling party or the called party to transfer the
call.

Regards
Bilal