[asterisk-users] Asterisk Hosting (Dedicated Servers)

marcelobiz at comcast.net marcelobiz at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 00:15:44 CDT 2007

Hello guys,

Does anyone has an Asterisk server hosted off-site ? Like in those data centers that do web hosting in dedicated servers ?

Is there a hosting company that has a special plan to host voip services like this, or usually is hosted in those dedicated servers like the ones I asked above ?

What about QoS ? I know that most (if not all) are connected to their switch through a 10Mbps/100Mbps port ? But ... without a QoS rule ... even with that speed doesn't it affect the
quality of voice ?

Can you please tell me your experience ? Or point me some good hosting companies ?

Thanks,

Marcelo