[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4 and gnugk with ooh323

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Mon Jul 16 14:23:13 CDT 2007

There are different h323 channel drivers. You seem to have built both. If
you try to dial using Dial(h323/.....) then you need h323.conf. If you try
dialing using Dial(ooh323/.....) then you need ooh323.conf. For me
personally the ooh323 (can't remember the name of it  - sleep deprivation)
works better for me.