[asterisk-users] Registration Interval

Igor Shmukler igor.shmukler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:30:42 CDT 2007

Hello,

I have installed the latest beta of AsteriskNow on my machine.
Everything works fine except for one thing - my registration with
terminating peer times-out after some period of time.

I called my provider and they told that changing registration interval
should help.

I have once before configured Asterisk 1.2, but AsteriskNow and/or 1.4
is/are very different. A bunch of settings were moved from sip.conf to
users.conf

Where and how could I tell my Asterisk to re-register with peer every
XXX seconds?

Thank you in advance,

igor