[asterisk-users] Codec Negotiation

O.Kamal okamalo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:57:46 CDT 2007

I do not need g723.1 codec, this is not the problem, here is another
description of the problem:
The client offer 2 codecs (g729 and g723) for all calls, my server accept
only g729, so normally the client & server will negotiate the codec and both
sides agrees on g729, but this does not happened always, sometimes for some
reason, my server reject the call giving a codec error below, which means
that both sides did not nogotiate the codec correctly.