[asterisk-users] List delays

linux at shelob.nl linux at shelob.nl
Mon Jul 16 02:00:17 CDT 2007

This arrived today: July 16th. (but I also receive older messages;
oldest is from july 4th)

Looking at the headers of the messages it always appears to be the last step
that is delayed. (that is the delivery to my local mail server).

Example below:

     by lists.digium.com with esmtp (Exim 4.63)
     (envelope-from <asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com>)
     id 1I8Ywl-0006nM-E0; Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:57:23 -0500

I did look in the mail log files to see if I could find indications where
delivery was delayed too much. Either it is not logged, or there is no
local problem (or I don't know what I am looking for). I will try to
increase the logging level of Postfix (I trust that that is possible).

I am located in the Netherlands.

Hans Feringa