[asterisk-users] Zaptel/mISDN and call transfer

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jul 15 16:57:17 CDT 2007

Hi!

>> I found an old feature-request bug in Zaptel which seems relevant:
>>    http://bugs.digium.com/3554
>> Not sure if this means that the feature is supported. Maybe ask Mathew
>> Fredrikson or Digium support.
>
> by the way: Is this call deflection or ECT etc. only possible to be
> executed at ring time or can I redirect a yet running call?

ECT only works after having answered a call (and having put it on hold on
the ISDN side, not in Asterisk), see readme of chan_capi-cm for more
info. Deflection, on the other hand, must be arranged before a call is
answered.

I add to the wiki a tiny overview for the different methods and channels:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Transfer

Of interest for you are probably:
* chan_misdn has this dialplan app: misdn_facility(calldeflect|9999)
* ZapCD for deflection as implemented by bristuff

Cheers, Philipp